Thursday, June 20, 2013

Buffalo horn scaled Victorinox Golf tool

I thought I scored a 91mm with horn scales and the old style tweezers. I was up for a surprise when I noticed at home that I actually bought a 84mm. I was in a hurry and didn't notice the size difference in the box... When I took a good look, i noticed a long, thin tool on the back. For a brief moment I realized that I bought a brand new in box Golf tool with Buffalo horn scales. Doesn't ring a bell? Well, this is one of those knives, a real collector would pay big money for. I didn't buy it to gain profit, but it feels good to know that I made a good choice... The knife contains the combo tool, scissors, large blade, long nailfile, corckscrew and tweezers/toothpick. This knife has a beautiful white to black fade on both front and back scale. The knife has the grooved corkscrew and combo tool, which makes it's production date situated between 1986 and 1991. 



No comments:

Post a Comment