Friday, November 1, 2013

Self assembled Spartan *Brunnen*


After our factory tour in Ibach, we went back to Brunnen to see if we were so lucky to get a self assembled knife without an appointment. Normally you need to make an appointment, so they can send someone to the shop for the explanation... Well, we were lucky and the guy was just waiting for another one to start, so I could make one in between. Well, the machine is awesome! I made a lot of Victorinox knives lately with the tools I have, but with this machine everything snaps together without a problem... My wife was so kind to film the assembly... I hope you enjoy it!


PRICE : 30 CHF / 25 Euro / 33 $
TIME : 15 min. Upon reservation!



Brand Store Brunnen, Visitor Center

Bahnhofstrasse 3, 6440 Brunnen, Switzerland 







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video. Hats off to your wife, the videographer. I also collect knives. Find me on Facebook. /Kenn.Alan

    ReplyDelete